The Team-based Primary Care Learning Centres (TPCLC) project is a three-year project, funded by the Ministry of Health (MoH) and managed by the UBC Department of Family Practice in the Faculty of Medicine (FoM), to introduce team-based alternatives to optimize team-based teaching opportunities province-wide.
- Helping to build and sustain interprofessional team-based primary care across British Columbia.
- Purposely training family practice medical residents in interprofessional team-based settings.
- Providing an enhanced training experience for family practice residents.
- To increase both training and clinical capacity within Primary Care Networks (PCNs) and other interprofessional team-based primary care models, province-wide.
- To test alternative models for integration of family practice medical residents into interprofessional team-based primary care settings.
- To build the initial scaffolding for a comprehensive provincial plan for integrated, collaborative health education and training.
For more information regarding the Team-Based Primary Care Learning Centres (TPCLC) Project, please contact Ellen Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org